Short term flexible employment is currently adopted by many enterprises, which can effectively reduce labor costs and improve efficiency. However, many enterprises may not be very clear about it. Do they need to sign a contract if they want to adopt short term flexible employment? This will depend on the actual situation. Now, let me tell you whether short-term flexible employment requires signing a contract.
Issues to pay attention to in short-term flexible employment:
1. Test the service attitude and technical level of the enterprise.
2. Ask more from friends or learn about the company's reputation on Baidu.
3. Check if the company has ever engaged in outsourcing business similar to yours.
When signing a contract, attention should be paid to the following matters:
1. The legal relationship of short-term flexible employment is regulated by relevant laws and regulations of the Contract Law, and is generally subject to the agreement of both parties.
2. The contracting unit shall have corresponding qualifications, labor contract quality, wage quality, wage quality, usage quality, and safety production conditions.
3. The contracting company must be a legal entity with corresponding qualifications for labor contracting. Otherwise, the contract may be invalid. If the judicial authority determines that there is a factual labor relationship between the enterprise and the worker, and the enterprise knows that the contracting company does not have the contracting qualification and safety production conditions, and in the event of a safety accident, it must be jointly and severally liable for compensation for personal injury caused to the worker.
This article is dedicated to friendship by Jinan Headhunting Company. For more relevant knowledge, please click on: http://www.shandonglietou.com Sincere attitude. We will provide you with comprehensive services. We will gradually contribute more relevant knowledge to everyone. Stay tuned