1. A good headhunting consultant has been engaged in headhunting business for at least five years, including more than three years as a headhunting specialist with rich headhunting experience;
2. They should have rich experience and have been engaged in high positions in many enterprises, so as to provide valuable opinions for talents and customers;
3. Have a certain understanding of enterprises and positions, and be able to accurately understand the needs of positions;
4. Be able to skillfully use various network tools and quickly find talent clues;
5. Have good success stories and achievements;
6. Generally have a good human resources background and can provide career development guidance and interview skills.
7. Have high professional ethics and be highly responsible for talents and customers, not just to make money.
8. Especially good at keeping enterprise secrets, which can ensure the career of candidates and strictly abide by headhunting rules.
9. Good service attitude, good at communication and expression. Communicating with them always makes people feel happy and can hear their heartfelt advice and suggestions;
10. Think from the customer's point of view.
11. Have a strong sense of responsibility and brand maintenance awareness
The above wonderful content comes from Shandong headhunting company, and more wonderful content comes from http://www.shandonglietou.com Welcome to communicate with us