1. Does the company operate normally? Is it systematic and process oriented?
Then it's time for everyone to ask. How can you see if you go in. Look at the information sent to you before the interview: concrete? Or fake big empty? Interviewer: HR represents the corporate image. A good company's HR comprehensive quality and ability will not be poor. The business manager said later.
2. Customers: no matter what industry, customers are the source of performance. Is there any big KA customer support and how long has the customer cooperated? What are the performance outputs? Are there homogeneous customers? Especially this year's economic downturn, many small and medium-sized customers have closed down, and the headhunting fee can't be paid. There is a steady stream of demand from large customers.
3. Training system: if you can ask this question, you are still a newcomer or half a newcomer. It is the one who needs to learn to recharge and grow rapidly. Don't listen to the boss's one-on-one relationship with you. It's the same in any industry. You can only solve problems on the basis of problems and can't systematically take you to grow. Ask specific questions: how often do you train? What are the training courses? What are the training modules? Ask more carefully.
4. Your boss: it's very important to talk to the right people. It's more important than the boss (after all, it's still a small soldier, and the big strategy has nothing to do with you). How long have you been in the headhunting industry? How is the performance? How is your team doing? What can ta bring you? (it's sensitive when it comes to performance. Don't listen to the highest average, check your authenticity)
5.提成政策：还不懂的时间更简单，直接问HR 做10w ，30w，50w，100w分别拿多少。20% 30% 45%这些提点说给你了也算不明白，门门道道多了。说到这里你还要明白，这家公司能支持你做到多少业绩额。看业绩，平均业绩。
5. Commission policy: the simplest time you don't understand is to ask HR directly how much you get for 10W, 30W, 50W and 100W. 20%, 30%, 45% these suggestions are not clear to you. There are many doors. At this point, you should also understand how much performance this company can support you to achieve. Look at the highest performance, average performance.
6. In the end: how to choose depends on your understanding. Each company has high performance and no single. The above can only help you avoid minefields.
The above wonderful content comes from Shandong headhunting company. For more wonderful content, please click to enter our website: http://www.shandonglietou.com , we will have more content for you later