1) Insufficient preparation for recruitment activities. Aimlessly participated in campus recruitment, and the recruitment activities were not fully prepared. The required positions were simply listed on the recruitment fair display board, and there was no detailed introduction to the enterprise situation and the qualification requirements of the corresponding recruiter. Not only can not recruit the talents needed by the enterprise, but also waste the human, material and time of the enterprise.
2) Campus recruitment is chaotic. In order to ensure the employment rate of graduates, colleges and universities do not refuse the requirements of enterprises. Therefore, there are more and more campus job fairs, which are disorderly and unplanned, resulting in students' insufficient attention to job fairs and increasing the difficulty for enterprises to recruit suitable talents.
3) Enterprise post setting. When participating in campus job fairs, some enterprises have inappropriate post settings, and the requirements for job qualifications of candidates are too high, so they often can't recruit suitable talents.
4) Students' career orientation. Students' self career positioning is not accurate enough. They just want to work in famous enterprises or popular industries. They often hold the admission notice in their hands and wait for better jobs.
5) The quality of recruiters is not high. Campus recruitment fair is a two-way selection process between enterprises and graduates. The professional level and comprehensive quality of the recruitment team will affect the progress and quality of all links of campus recruitment.
6) Resume screening. The resumes of the candidates are similar. They don't have much work experience. They all look the same, which is difficult to distinguish.
7) Admission and student training. Many enterprises often do not pay enough attention to the admitted students and do not arrange appropriate counseling and training to let the students live and die.
For the above problems, the recommended solutions are:
First, reasonably formulate the company's organizational structure and job requirements for personnel at various posts, understand the existing personnel, employment needs and talent training plan, formulate a thorough recruitment plan and select appropriate recruitment channels;
Secondly, investigate the school and related majors, keep close contact with appropriate schools, and timely transfer the recruitment posts and job requirements of the enterprise to the school, which will promote and publicize in advance, or recommend appropriate talents by the school;
Make full preparations for campus recruitment, including the publicity work in the early stage of campus recruitment (including the prospect of the enterprise and the career development of employees), select a professional recruitment team, post clear posts and job requirements, answer patiently with students, and fully understand students and their job intention;
Pay attention to the admitted students and make appropriate arrangements (including life, work and career planning), regular interviews and psychological counseling.
HR work after recruitment is equally important
As for campus recruitment, here are three aspects to emphasize:
(1) Make sufficient preparations and strengthen enterprise publicity. Campus recruitment is actually a good way to publicize the employer's brand of enterprises. In addition to really recruiting some useful talents, a more important purpose is to strengthen the brand publicity of enterprises. Therefore, it is suggested that when recruiting on campus, we must make sufficient preparations in order to achieve the dual goals of "attracting talents" and "brand publicity".
(2) Focus on the systematic training after recruitment, not the recruitment itself. Since the personnel recruited through the campus are fresh graduates, if there is no systematic training scheme and implementation, the new personnel can not enter the state, can not play their due role (i.e. post competence) and can not play the supplementary function of talent reserve, then not only the goal of the enterprise can not be achieved, Employees also choose to leave because they feel they can't learn anything.
(3) Optimize the promotion incentive system and retain useful employees. Campus recruiters are generally recruited for talent reserve and talent echelon construction, but after employees enter the company, the company needs to establish corresponding promotion incentive system and implement it effectively, so as to let employees see hope, see the possibility of their continuous growth in the company, and calm down to seek development in the company and finally achieve mutual benefit.
The above is the knowledge about Jinan headhunting company provided by Xiaobian. Please continue to pay attention to our website for more wonderful contents: http://www.shandonglietou.com